sábado, 21 de marzo de 2009

un poema viejo para un "amigo" que me busca en estos días...

Book



6



On Your Absence


A moment we were together
An instant that lasted forever
In just a second the world was new
The second that I was with you
From that dream I woke up
In a blink of an eye
only to find
That you had already left my side
I lay on an empty bed
You left as you came

No need to follow the rabbit
For as he arrived he parted
And what is left now is your absence
What follows might be nonsense
But as silly as this might sound
Your absence is a presence now
My love to your absence I write
In this deep purple night
Pages I write on your absence
A book dedicated to your absence
And to be honest while you were gone
Love of my life pain of my heart
A verity is this: I wasn’t alone
For your absence was here
A true friend that kept me company
It was kind enough to stay with me…



010902

No hay comentarios: