miércoles, 28 de abril de 2021

VAME

 He was a beautiful little boy that was tarnished by his father. Hunted by an obsessive woman and destroyed by his vices. He was my father. Looking back I do feel that his life was poetic. He was keen on buying his own grave and plating flowers in it. He loved to visit the cemetery to check it (years before his passing). He was loved. I adored my father, I was like his tail following him around. He was the first man that broke my heart, and all I can say is that I never could put it back together again. I love him and his passing gave me peace because he was evil, he carried too much darkness deep inside so much. No soul can carry such a heavy burden, no soul should. I pray that the Lord might greet him and hold him. May his soul return to Source and there, may it continue its path to evolution. There he will be loved and cured.

No hay comentarios: