martes, 27 de marzo de 2018

10


Sun God
You were perfection
A beauty so pure
Utterly blinding me
That could never endure
I drank myself to sleep
A dream so deep
It robbed me of all peace.
Then the clouds came.
I ran my fingers on the contour of your shadow
Until the day I pricked it
It bursted into diamonds
That splattered throughout the wetlands
Now the specks of light smile at me
The milky way lies down on the ground
What was up, now is down

An eternal night
Tonight, It is cold and dark without you
And yet the stars seemed to have been poured through the valleys of our homeland
As if a path was conjured.
There is magic in your absence
There is relief in your void
I feel the soil
Wet and enraged
One foot leaves the ground
The other one meets it
The stars now lead the way
I feel free
Now I see.

No hay comentarios: